Saturday, October 14, 2006

Scared...

The following are not my words.Penned thoughts of a friend of mine.Like me, I believe every human being needs to be scared ....

"The dullness of sanity which breathes beside me, opens up my senses to the other side. It's scary to realize how much we do not know. Should I be scare of things we can shun out; bridges we might never cross. Why? Leave the dead in their graves. I say, stop being afraid of the self and let your senses feel, your nerves breathe. I'd be worried if the world is any less absurd than me. It's not! No worries, no fears. I think I'm cured.

But then, how many of us we've not met, how much of the world I might never know; here I abruptly isolate the "I" from the "We". You see, whereas "we" refers to a human race that has lived a 10,000 years, survived revolutions, discovered north pole, invented gun powder, composed the 5 th symphony, painted "the kiss"; the "I" has only read about them, indulged in small talk, watched the news, taken rumours for facts, grabbed some beer, mimicked heroes, chilled out mockery; and basically has faded out. Leave the dead in the graves, they say. I never buried them. They linger in the hide park. Forever will. I'm lying, guys – of course I'm afraid. Shit scared!"

No comments: