Monday, November 05, 2007

All that I wish for...

I pray to the one who gave me life that I respect the people who gave me life – may I always respect what they gave me, and do justice to the act of giving me what they gave me. That’s my wish. May I always be able to protect my little sis, and to all these people may I give only reasons to be happy. May I always work hard – to the best of my ability. May I always stay focused.

May I also never forget that I was born to make a difference – to find homes for the homeless animals, to give the unfortunate the courage to dream.

May I always remember the purpose of my life, and not waste away. May I be a life well lived.

Nothing else matters.

- Amen

1 comment:

Red River said...

I sense something is not quite right. You have not replied to my emails either. Call me if you wish. Wishing all your sadness to vanish like morning fog (through which its heard to see things clearly) burning up in the Sun and wish you nothing but a bright day and blue sky ahead.