Sunday, June 04, 2006

So finally I became a blogger

This had been going on in my mind for quite sometime, but always found an excuse to procastinate - time being the biggest alibi.Then I met Red River, and as I was going through his blog - "A view through my window", I finally realised the significance.Yesterday was the first time I talked to Red River in my life.And to think I had been holding on to an image of him since the time I was a four year old - young,but old enough to be curious.After this long hiatus - I'm suddenly into his life, I know what his life comprises of,his ways of reacting to a situation - he feels bad,sad when he goes to drop off his daughter in the airport;connects to a cat;runs marathons... his posts said it all.I became a part of his days.I know him now.But perhaps he doesn't.For I don't have my life encaptulated.He doesn't know about my love for animals - and all the dogs who changed the course of my life.He doesn't know my affinity towards Jayanta Hazarika,and how I can't stop myself from dancing whenever I hear "Khiti khiti koi oi lahori".Its time I did something.So here am I, Suwansiri.Ironically, I don't know much about the course of Suwansiri.But yes,it seemed to signify me.Suwansiri being a river signifies my urge to keep flowing- to keep living.Suwansiri also signifies my roots - a very important aspect of my life.So hoping to flow.....and flow....

3 comments:

Red River said...

Unbeknown to her Suwansiri flows into the heart of the Red River. The Red River embraces them all.

Red River said...

Unbeknown to her Suwansiri flows into the heart of the Red River. The Red River embraces them all.

Red River said...

Unbeknown to her Suwansiri flows into the heart of the Red River. The Red River embraces them all.