Sunday, April 01, 2007

Another impulsive shot at life!

Yeah - my life is pretty impulsive. Ofcourse there's a good and a bad to it. Impulses like this one is good - the impulse to write. What caused those impulses - Red River to a big extent, and then in a funny way R's visit to Stanford campus. Only in the morning LA messaged to tell me that he's met someone like, but only from HBS! And that he's never met someone so firebrand and stimulating! HUH! I also flipped through the albums of some of old school friends in the social networking site - "Orkut". Pretty faces, big jobs, bright careers!Life's good!

What do I lack? Probably its human nature, inclination to know it all, do it all. And that's the reason for my impulses all the time.

Someday I want to stpe on the threshold of HBS. Someday. That's what I live for!

No comments: