Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Believe in the light....its there...

What is this? A mockery of human life? What started in Bangalore, followed by Ahmedabad, then Delhi, Delhi again in two weeks Malegaon, Ahmedabad again, and now my very own North East. There’s a pain in my head that doesn’t seem to go. I’ve been praying and praying. God – the cosmic force give the world goodness, bless the world. I’m certain the prayers will be heard. Definitely heard. I’ve been driving my family crazy by forcing them indoors. But then – its the festive season. This is the time to visit friends and family and share the good times together. That’s naturally human spirit.
No. I’m not ready believe the other side. There will be peace. We must strongly believe in it.
When I was growing up, my worst fear was that I will be religious some day. I was young and defiance was my religion. I believed cosmic force is in me – I’m my hope, my faith, hence I’m religion. I believed “God” ? ( I wouldn’t even use the term for I didn’t believe in idols made of stone) is intelligence, wisdom, sensitivity, goodness – hence “God” was in me – and that was my religion. Somehow down the years – I “converted”, somewhat. The person who would never pray in the traditional, customary sense began praying. As I grew up, I needed those conversations – the onslaught of the world around me was becoming too much to handle with my so called “intelligence, wisdom”. I needed to have my moments with “God” who I still define as a cosmic force who surely “controls” the world in ways that I can’t define. I know there is some force.
Protect the world - that’s my earnest prayer. Protect my family. Protect everyone’s family.
Even when I was agnostic, I believed in the powers of the scriptures. For the fear of receiving the “biased” interpretation, I inferred my own lessons from the scriptures. And I believe in “Karma Yoga”. Whoever is distressed like me – try this, it works. Sink yourself in “Karma” – the good will come. Let the good cosmic rays radiate from you, good will come. And pray. Converse with the voice. Converse with the force. Stay calm. Its after all – intelligence, common sense that drives everything.
The good will come. That’s inevitable. Have faith.

No comments: