Monday, August 18, 2008

Silence has a reason....

A lot happened in between; ever since the last post. Wedding anniversary, sister's surprise visit,my first hospitalization,Dark Knight, Jian Carlos,discovery of People,Profit,Planet,Saddam Hussain,Abhinav Bindra's gold, Michael Phelp's abnormal torso and his attention deficit disorder, my questions about my job, many good books read because of the sudden time I won from my prescribed bed rest...many things. Unfortunately, I'm not able to update....for I can't sit and type for long. All updates will have to wait.

Meanwhile Red River, Panchi, Indu, Mami must be all preparing for Indu's wedding. It would have been nice to be there. But...

With my current health scenario, even the trip to US is questioned.And my B-school prep has also be thrown out of gear. But when I think of those days with the acute pain, everything else seems small in comparison. Good that episode is over. Atleast that's what I would like to believe till my next appointment.

No comments: