Monday, November 03, 2008

Evolution

I had not shared this to anyone - but yes I got shortlisted for an interview by ISB for the class of 2010. The interview was good, but lets see where do I fit into ISB's scheme of things. I know diversity is a big thing, and only the school can assess how do I bring diversity to the class. I'm hopeful.

In between I've also been working on my business plan - the one around conserving the weaving crafts of the North East, especially the silk weaves. Before the ISB interview, I was working hard on this plan. I had taken a big break in between - various reasons - mostly mental disturbance because of the recent incidents in Assam. But I guess I should be doubly determined now to continue to work on the plan.

I did think in between if going the entrepreneur way makes sense as I need the security of money. Having money is having one less problem in this world.And why spend your time worrying/struggling for money when life is short and there are better things to put your life to use. I so much need the money to give my family what I want to give - and sometimes even for the mere sense of security.

I will work hard. Have dreams. And follow them.

And above all - I will remain positive about the state of things. There is peace round the corner.

No comments: