Monday, November 03, 2008

Some thougts...

Now I've been turmoil in the past few days - its not a "new" situation with me. But the blasts in my Guwahati has degraded my situation.The insecurity, the uncertainty surrounding my homeland disturbs me.... but no more.

They can't terrorize me! I will live life - a happy life everyday, have hope, and look forward towards a bright future.

God bless my Ma, Deta and my sister. God bless them with a long healthy and happy life. God give them enough energy every day to make most of life each day, everyday. God give them energy to create impacts in whatever ways - and make the world a better place. God give me that state of calm to make best use of the skills that I was born with to make a better world.

God bless R and me to prepare for a better future.

God bless Assam, North East, my country and the world with peace and prosperity. God give me strength and motivation to change things, to make things better.

I will do what needs to be done - live a happy life, and make best of every day!

Amen to good thoughts!

No comments: